About The Luvely Rae
For bookings: (347) 709-4723 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Luvely Rae has been distracting audiences from the daily mundane with burlesque since 2006. With over 15 years experience as an actress and dancer The Luvely Rae uses her extensive arts background to create whimsical burlesque routines. She has strut her stuff on famous stages such as The Slipper Room, Don Hill’s, Chicago’s Greenhouse Theater, Drom, the Carolina’s Burlesque Festival, and is one of the first burlesque performers in the world to perform on stage at Hardrock Café.
This brainy beauty has not only strut her stuff nationally, but has produced numerous burlesque shows, allowing her to work with over 100 burlesque performers.
- Vaudeville Nights at The Pour House
- The Bowery Burlesque Pageant
- The Luvely Rae’s One Night Stand
- The Luvely Rae’s Spice! an evening of variety (formerly known as Spice! a variety show)
- The Luvely Rae’s Insomnia
- The Luvely Rae’s Tingle Tangle Kabaret
- Dirty Luv
Performance History Includes:
- Looking Glass Review at Hardrock Cafe- Philadelphia, PA
- Burlesque on Main- Emmaus, PA
- Harlem’s Burlesque Showcase- New York, NY.
- Carolina’s Burlesque Festival (2012)- Charleston, SC.
- Vaudezilla Burlesque (2011)- Chicago, IL
- Stand Up & Take Your Clothes Off- New York, NY
- The Luvely Rae’s One Night Stand- New York, NY
- Hypergender Burlesque- New York, NY
- Venus Envy Burlesque- New York, NY.
- Geek Girls Burlesque- New York, NY.
- Liberty City Kings show (2011)- Philadelphia, PA
- The Luvely Rae’s Spice! an evening of variety- New York, NY.
- The Luvely Rae’s Insomnia- New York, NY.
- The Luvely Rae’s Tingle Tangle Kabaret- New York, NY.
- Dirty Luv- New York, NY.
- Teaches burlesque & cabaret classes at Fit and Fab Studios
- Teaches cabaret classes for the Visually impaired at Visions in New York City.
- Former instructor at Sugar Dance Studio in Brooklyn.
- Head Choreographer for Hunnie Kabaret
- Memmber of Hunnie Kabaret (NY)
- Member of The Looking Glass Revue (PA)
- Fashion designer for SewLuvely